We have enjoyed the week off with the kids! I am just anxious as heck for summer to come now. Our lives are beyond structured and it's just nice to know we are not so rigid year round- promise!
I mistakenly (again) deleted pictures off of my camera before downloading them. There are recover programs but i didn't think they were searching for (I remember the process being challenging when I did it once before).
We stayed local for break, and re-scheduled our trip to Eugene for my birthday weekend. Yes, WEEKEND. In this house birthday celebrations last a week, one day just isn't enough!!! Agreed?
This week we:
Had our first night apart (kids and parents- thank you Adam and Carey) Aunt carey took Maisey and Peyton on a shopping spree- just the thing Maisey loves (she picked out lots of colorful, printed outfits from Justice).
We had niece Peyton and nephew Colby stay the night
We had niece Ruby stay the night
We had niece Ruby stay the night
Went to Sky High (yes, we still LOVE the place, GO)
Went to Out of This World Pizza
Went to the Family Fun Center in Wilsonville
Went to the Family Fun Center in Wilsonville
Had a day long date with Maisey
I finally gave into a feather!
I had a GNO with the ladies (Hunger Games and Stanfords)
Now, we will be enjoying General Conference all weekend, and I cannot wait!



1 comments:
What a fun spring break! Hopefully we can work out our getting together play date soon!
Post a Comment