Sunday, March 25, 2012

{Tea Farewell}

Saturday "the ladies" got together for tea. Farewell tea in honor of Michelle. The rate things are going, I may not have any friends left next year! Just kidding, but many have moved to other places. This group of women (a couple not pictured), are more than amazing. And, no matter where they live, or where I live, they will continue to inspire me and many others!

The day was beautiful and perfect! I am thankful for Naomi who opened up her home and let me take over with this tea brunch. The food was as good as the company, and things were all around sweet!

Luncheons are my favorite to plan! We enjoyed strawberry baked french toast, lemon poppy seed bread, fruit, sausage, smoothies, petit fours, and tea.

4 comments:

The Red Crew said...

oh this makes my heart ache tremendously! You have no idea how I miss my wonderful one of a kind friends. What a darling tea party!I'm so sorry I haven't returned your call Rach I have just been trying to get from one moment to the next! I am so behind on everything! I am still unsure if Eric will be around for me to go on the trip but I am still pushing him to schedule that far in advance. It may come to a last minute decision! I miss you!

Kristy E.B. said...

So sad I had to miss it--looks like it was so fun and of course you always do a beautiful and delicious job in planning parties!

jamie t. said...

What a beautiful little party. No matter how much time goes by I still miss all of you terribly.

jamie t. said...

PS: I hate that I have to type in those annoying blurry words at the botton. It always takes me like 3 times to be able to leave a comment. Still love you though :)