It happened again... Another friend ditched "us," and for Idaho! But, who could blame them for the little rain, and for the big beautiful homes, and nature which consume the state!
Michelle left as quickly as she bought this home! In lightening speed. But, we are so excited for their family and all the new changes!
I couldn't tell Ry I would be going because he just stopped talking about following Eli to Idaho. He did love his tractor picture that I brought home though (thanks Eli, you thoughtful boy)!
We ate out at some great places too and likely gained 15 lbs. The scale only says 3, but I will work all week to lose it. It WAS worth it!
Strawberry stuffed french toast
Banana custard stuffed french toast
One HUGE burger (the scale just doesn't look right)
Hot butter cake (tasted like dutch oven)
Michelle, it wasn't long enough, but it was great to see you and I miss you already!



0 comments:
Post a Comment