Monday, May 21, 2012

{Ryley}

 We have had several water days lately, surprisingly.
 Singing at the assisted living home with preschool. He had such a good time and said, "Mom, I liked singing to the Grandpa's, and I want to go back." He wore his "Happy Hearts Preschool" shirt
 for his last field trip. He only has 2 days left of school for the year. He is going to miss it tons, even if it was only 5 hours a week.  
 Some of the kiddo's
At the park after the field trip.
The same day Chad went on a 7 hour field trip with Maisey's class around Portland with a tour guide. They really enjoyed it and talked about it all night.
I am so thankful for flexible schedules. Chad is always volunteering since he's on the home front but I certainly get my time too. We always go with Ry and the kids are so fun. I am really looking forward to the preschool co-op next year!!!

1 comments:

jamie t. said...

He is getting so big! Can't wait to see you guys at the end of the week. Wish the weather was going to be better but we'll make the best of it!