We are very excited to begin 2013!
A couple BIG changes will happen, one rather soon...
A couple BIG changes will happen, one rather soon...
We have booked a u-haul for March 14th for a move to Utah.
I have accepted an internship in Lindon, UT with Addo Recovery.
Addo Recovery specializes in providing counseling support to those who are traumatized by their spouses pornography addiction.
There I will work under a prestigious therapist and best-selling author in the field, Dr. Kevin Skinner.
I wasn't looking for an internship out of the metro area, but this found me and it is the perfect opportunity for growth.
I look forward to watching the owners vision grow!
I look forward to watching the owners vision grow!
Addo Recovery and those who understand the devastating effects of pornography want people to remember this
I am really excited to research this topic further and branch out into an exciting (and demanding) specialization.
I love to write research papers so this is up my alley!
In December (assuming I earn my 700 hours) I should graduate with a MS in Marriage and Family Therapy.
*
"You are not alone" captures the mission of Addo Recovery. The stigma around pornography addiction adds to the pain of the addiction. I have met many, many people who avoid discussion of pornography at all costs, even when their support is needed by others.
People need to hear, "You are not alone."
In December (assuming I earn my 700 hours) I should graduate with a MS in Marriage and Family Therapy.
*
"You are not alone" captures the mission of Addo Recovery. The stigma around pornography addiction adds to the pain of the addiction. I have met many, many people who avoid discussion of pornography at all costs, even when their support is needed by others.
People need to hear, "You are not alone."




4 comments:
congrats! Oregon will miss you and I continue to virtually stalk you. All the best!
I'm so excited for you guys! You will do amazing at your new job/internship. However, we will miss you terribly!! I know we'll stay in touch though.
This is such a great thing! I can't even express in words! So proud of you, and all of your hard work, and your love of people! You are going to be terrific! And what a great (and much-needed) service you and Addo are providing! So proud of you ALL, in fact!
Congrats! That is amazing Rachel.Your an amazing woman! Sad to see you guys moving,but exciting for your new adventure.Oregon will miss you.
Post a Comment