We left Dufur to head to the Guenther family Oktoberfest. Everybody had fun and the weather was especially kind as it held the rain back. There were a couple of games and contests going on at all times which mixed things up a little. Every year there is more and more and Maisey always spends much of her time at the kids craft table. You can come mingle, eat German food (i.e, brats, pretzels, German salads, dessert), dance, or play games. This year Maisey and Ruby both tied the kids "Yodelling" contest... I didn't think she would do it but she does love the stage and any microphone she can get her hands on!
I did such a horrible job remembering to take pictures! This year we didn't get any group photos of the Guenther family. Being out there with Ryley-boy changed things up a little since I left the party to feed him and meet his needs, but at least I got a couple pictures of the kids.
I did such a horrible job remembering to take pictures! This year we didn't get any group photos of the Guenther family. Being out there with Ryley-boy changed things up a little since I left the party to feed him and meet his needs, but at least I got a couple pictures of the kids.Here is a video of Maisey warming up before the crowd got out there to dance. As the night goes on, more and more people dance.
We had another great year and we hope the family understood that we were on "baby" time. We weren't much help (or any) and we came as guests.



4 comments:
How fun!!! I don't know about you, but Fall is so awesome and I love anything and everything that has to do with celebrating it! :)
Hey Rachel! I love your blog- your family is so cute. The fall is my favorite time of the year, there are so many fun things to do to create good memories.
Paul thought Maisey was a good dancer! Nice pics of us by the way! Hey miss you guys and we have Maisey's white under shirt I'll get it to you somehow
so cute! i can't wait to take pictures of your cute family. that looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment