
I've always wanted to make Carmel apples and I finally did it. My Dad just loves them and I wished I could have taken the three hour drive just to give him one. My niece and nephew were coming over for the evening and I like to try new things when they're here to keep things fun.

Colby got really excited when the apple wiggled him his second baby tooth!

Peyton (such a sweet little helper) loves to get her hands in and try anything new- especially hair do's.

Maisey just likes the camera- and the sweetness of the treat of course.
What an fun, easy, FHE treat that everyone could help with!
3 comments:
I love carmel apples! What a great fall treat.
Hey Rachel! It seems like I haven't seen you in ages! How's school going? You're right, we do need to find a time to hang out. We're all sick with colds now, so when we're better we'll have to give you a call.
Oh, I am soooo jealous!!!! YUM! You are so good about trying new things. I need to be more like you! ;)
Post a Comment