Nearly two weeks ago I switched to cloth diapers. I tried them when Maisey was a newborn (diaper service was a much appreciated gift from my in-laws), but I didn't have much success with the wraps and all. However, a couple of friends, the environment, and the economy, all inspired me to try them again. So far, it hasn't been bad at all. If Ryley gets the flu or something, my story may change, and during those times you may catch me using disposables. I have to use the diapers for at least four months to "break even" and hopefully we will want to use them through his first birthday. I read many reviews and these "Bumpkins" all in-one's are great! Chad really appreciates not having to take the time to fold them since Ryley is beginning to squirm more when he's at the changing station! We bought two six packs through non other than Costco. Who knew they sold cloth diapers (online that is) for a major diaper company.
We have the "boy" prints on the bottom... Aren't they cute?



0 comments:
Post a Comment