What have we been up to you ask? Everything. I haven't been able to blog much because there aren't enough hours in a day. I know it sad, I don't even have 30 minutes to unwind and veg. out. I wish I could say that we were so busy having nothing but fun, but that would be a lie. Between kindergarten, Maisey's homework, my full-time school schedule (particularly my two Neuroscience classes that are keeping my overstimulated as if I'm not already thinking enough), soccer, Chad working evenings, housework, errands, and everything in the middle, we are trying to keep our "heads above the water"!
What keeps me going?

Faith, Family, and Friends!



5 comments:
It's so good to see you are keeping perspective. When things get stressful I go into survival mode and then I realize that I've let the important things slide.
Hang in their sweetie! You will want to remember those days cause sometime not in the too distant future you will say WOW how did we do it. I think about that a lot and I still am not quite to a place I want to be yet! You WILL get through this even if your barely above the water,
"just keep swimming, just keep swimming"-Dory (Finding Nemo)
We are always thinking about you!!!!!
Hey when you do finally get a chance to unwind check out tuesdaytellall.blogspot.com I think you will really like it!
I'm with Jenny "Just keep swimming..." I love that movie. Anyway, I LOVE that sign. I WANT one!!!! But you are right...sometimes it's soooo hard to stay ahead! :)
Okay so it was last weekend, we borrowed Paige's outfit from someone in the class and I hope everything works out okay with your family comming. I don't have mutual tonight it was canceled due to the fact we are going to Bend this weekend for Youth Conference. Chat later!
Post a Comment