Wednesday, October 29, 2008

More to Come

In the near future look for more! I am the least photogenic person in the WORLD and no matter how cute my family is, they can't help me. I ruin almost every picture. But, this photographer http://courtneybphotography.blogspot.com/ is wonderful and I think we got ourselves a Christmas card somewhere out of the 300+ shots.

3 comments:

Rohatinsky Family said...

I saw these pictures on Courtneys website and thought they were so stinkin' cute! I didn't even think about going to the Girls Night Out because it was on my due date, so I totally forgot just because I didn't plan ahead. Sorry! That would have been a blast. Also, I love your pumpkins. Josh and I still need to carve ours but we just haven't done it. Bums!

Chris and Melanie said...

Soooo CUTE!!! Those make me want to find a good photographer!

Our Little Peneinei Kihs. said...

Yeah I saw Maisey's picutres on courtney's website.I love it! She's so photogenic.. She's so stikin cute as always..