Maybe you've heard me say it again and again, but my life feels like the movie Groundhog Day. Now, I haven't seen the movie but for some reason or another I know the same day happens again and again.
In our life, other than Saturday's that change according to who's having what, each Monday is the same around here, and Tuesday, and so forth. So, when I plan the calendar, instead of the repetition of writing the same things over and over, I have turned to the "Highlighter Method". Now, I only write what isn't something daily in our lives like Doctor appointments, etc... This looks pretty old school (pen and paper) and I think my overly full brain needs something electric...
A palm pilot may be just what I need for Christmas. What do you think? I cannot afford one with the "depression" and all (oh, wait that is how feel about the recession) but do I at least deserve one?
A palm pilot may be just what I need for Christmas. What do you think? I cannot afford one with the "depression" and all (oh, wait that is how feel about the recession) but do I at least deserve one?


2 comments:
YES YES AND SO VERY YES!!! You deserve so much plus some. Missin you!
I love my palm, my mom gave me hers a few months back. It was my favorite toy for a really long time. We use a calander on the fridge and the palm. I think you not only deserve a palm, but NEED one!
Post a Comment