... teeth. Teeth seem to be the focus around here lately and I am beginning to think Maisey might become a Dentist. Ryley has 3 bottom teeth coming in all at once (however, only one has pushed through, the others are visible). I cannot for the life of me keep Maisey's fingers out of his mouth! If her fingers aren't on his teeth, you can probably bet she's touching her own. Several times a week she comes to me asking me to feel her "loose" tooth and then I have to break the news to her that she doesn't have any. She is so obsessed with teeth she begs us to let her brush our teeth. I always turn her down but I know her Dad has given in a time or two. I guess she really wants us to maintain a white smile. I wonder when she will notice I need braces... For now I think she still believes I lost a tooth, when really she has the same inherited gap. Sorry Mais, I will get you braces, after I get mine!
4 years ago



2 comments:
Cute photo of Ryley and teeth already wow look out world Ryley is turning into a bigger boy. :) By the way I chopped my hair just about off :) Check my blog
Sounds like you have a future dentist in the works! haha.
I loved seeing you at Time Out by the way! You just have to move back here...we miss you! :)
Post a Comment