Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tied Up

This past week we were "tied" up with new things. Maisey started Girl Scouts (she is a Daisy Scout) and she also learned to tie her shoes (during stake conference)! I was beginning to wonder when she would ever learn to tie her shoes, because aside from her soccer cleats and basketball shoes, she doesn't wear or own any others. Shoes that tie just aren't the "in" style right now! Although we have frustrating moments because of her strong willed spirit, I do have so much watching her grow and being there along the way.

2 comments:

Chris and Melanie said...

It's sooo awesome when they finally get how to tie their shoes! One less thing for you to have to worry about. ;)

Jen Sorenson said...

Hey you it's been awhile. Your busy I'm busy, sometime we should meet in the middle. We are all fine. Glad Maisey has learned how to tie her shoe...it is always wonderful as a mother to see them do things for themselves. Paige is starting basketball soon for Dufur. Well I best get but know that I am thinking about you guys even though I am busy! :)