Wednesday, November 5, 2008

{3 Strikes}

I have been sick 3 times already in the past 6 weeks since school began! I'm not just talking about a little sniffle either. I've got the scratchy throat, sinus pressure, and nose issues. Do you have any recommendations that don't include more rest or anything that involves more time for that matter? I HATE anything you have to drink- those things like E-mergency that claim to prevent the cold from coming on in the first place. I do need a boost however of some kind. I feel like such an idiot because each time I thought it was an allergy or sinus infection- non-infectious! And I want to be a nurse... I really didn't think I had a cold because for several days I sneezed and due to the fact that I just got over a cold, and another! I really am apologetic if I exposed you to any of my germs. As of right now, Maisey is following my suit (slightly, but unfortunately) and the boys have just been symptom free and healthy- luckily!

4 comments:

Kari said...

The same thing happens to us every other year. If you don't like the supplements try drinking juices. Beth also told me eating blue cheese kept her healthy.

Kristy E.B. said...

Sorry you keep getting sick! Have you tried echonacea (spelling?) Lots of vitamin C? Hope you get better soon and hope you're surviving school. We need to hang out again!

Courtney B said...

ummm... that is me right now. it stinks, huh? I am sad you are going through it too.

so Monday when I saw you at Quatama... I ended up going home with a fever like 3 hours later... missing Tuesday AND Wednesday... and I still feel sooo terrible.

Jo said...

I'm so sorry you're sick. We're toward the tail end of it at our house. My mom always says drink lots of juice and get plenty of rest. Ok, so when are you supposed to rest? Nyquil at night and Dayquil in the day. A little alcohol while you sleep goes a long way! I didn't know you like country music. Woo hoo! me too!