Tomorrow, December 1st is Chad's 34th Birthday! He sure doesn't seem that old but he has aged in the 8 1/2 years we've been together. I don't have any baby pictures of him as a baby but I got a picture with my camera of this one his mom had in a frame.
I love him so much and I hope he has a great birthday. Here is a list of reasons why he is so special to me:
He is always supportive.
He is a kind, respectful, loyal person.
He loves his family- both fatherhood and being a husband.
He loves his faith.
He is temple worthy.
He's not afraid to cry.
He always has hope.
He thinks I'm a Queen.
He would do anything for anyone.
He eats anything I cook.
He hardly ever murmurs.
He loves to clean.
He loves to shop-especially for toys and electronics.
He likes new ideas and new things.
He's never silent.
He will try his best at new things.
He will wear anything I buy him.
He's always willing to volunteer.
He is playful.
He always, ALWAYS, has a sense of humor.
The list goes on but these are just SOME of the many things I love about my husband!
He is always supportive.
He is a kind, respectful, loyal person.
He loves his family- both fatherhood and being a husband.
He loves his faith.
He is temple worthy.
He's not afraid to cry.
He always has hope.
He thinks I'm a Queen.
He would do anything for anyone.
He eats anything I cook.
He hardly ever murmurs.
He loves to clean.
He loves to shop-especially for toys and electronics.
He likes new ideas and new things.
He's never silent.
He will try his best at new things.
He will wear anything I buy him.
He's always willing to volunteer.
He is playful.
He always, ALWAYS, has a sense of humor.
The list goes on but these are just SOME of the many things I love about my husband!

I love you honey!



2 comments:
I like the part about him thinking you are a queen...those are the BEST kind of men. Tell Chad happy b-day! :)
Happy Birthday Chad!
Post a Comment