Monday, November 10, 2008

Investiture

Maisey is an 'official' Daisy Scout now. Last Thursday she recited the Girl Scout Promise and was presented with her Daisy Scout Pin. I think this is such a great program and we are so excited for her. She loves service projects, and in large groups with chatty girls especially. Because she can tie now, last week she was the designated knot tier for the big fleece blankets they made for a Linus project. She had so much fun and is still so proud of herself that she can tie things. If you need your shoes tied, just flatter her by asking for help. She's been able to help many kids at school, even big kids!

4 comments:

The Sorensons said...

She looks so grown up in her Girls Scout uniform! Way to go Maisey, you look awesome!
Take it easy on the colds...your hogging them all :) I got one too but I'm not in school! Try and take it easy...seriously!

Chris and Melanie said...

That is so fun and exciting! Girl scouts are awesome. :)

Rohatinsky Family said...

Rachel- you are so sweet. I appreciate all of your comments! You make me feel good and proud of how I feel about my baby (if that makes sense.) Sometimes I think people judge and will think I'm just crazy or that "it will wear off", but that's how I feel and I'm grateful you can understand me! =) I will definitely call on you if I need some help. Thanks for offering too. And PS that is the CUTEST picture I have ever seen in my life (the one on the side with Maisey and Riley)!

The Bui's said...

How adorable! Maisey makes the perfect little girl scout.