Two weekends ago (I know I'm really behind), we went to Hood River and The Dalles for Paige Sorenson's baptism. Paige is the first of of Maisey's close friends to get baptised and afterwards she couldn't stop talking about it. I'm glad the weather permitted us to go (you never know this time of year) and I'm thankful for the wonderful example she sets for Maisey who just idolizes her.
It was an emotional event because I felt many of the same feelings from my own baptism. I also think that was one indication it's been way too long since we've been to one. We were spoiled in our old ward since we had a font and we were able to attend them regularly. This time I hope we don't have to go another 18 months before we attend one.
I also couldn't get over how quickly she grew! Jenny and I get scared more and more each day with our girls and lucky for me Paige is first,and then Madeline. Madeline is 9 months older than Maisey and she has 2 boys under 3 so I've got my built in crisis line when and if I need it.
Someday these two girls will be as big as these girls.
****



3 comments:
How fun! Did you make the cake? It looks beautiful!
If you don't want to have to wait, we have two investigators being baptized tomorrow at the Stake Center. Misty Lewis and her 10 year old daughter Lilly. 1:00 pm
rachel it is so cute and thanks for saying all those sweet things!
Post a Comment