Monday, September 7, 2009

{getting there}

This girl may scream and freak out over a fly, but she certainly is beginning to take after her dad when it comes to having a curiosity over all other types of pets. At the start of summer she wouldn't touch anything that wasn't human, and now she is busting out of her 'shell!'
Pretty darn surprising... Now I just have to warn her, like I have her dad for the last 9 years, that we are not going to be a pet family!

These pictures were taken by Chad at the recent Reptile and Amphibian featured exhibit at Omsi.

1 comments:

Kristy E.B. said...

What a brave girl! I wouldn't want to touch the snake! We need to get together soon...actually I may need to bug you to watch my kids, possibly on Wednesday sometime, if that works for you? I'll let you know. Good luck with starting your new job.