Saturday, September 12, 2009

{Too Fun}

After a busy Saturday morning we were able to go out with our good friends and enjoyed their new ski boat! Let me say now, it was such a blast and we are thankful for their endless hospitality and friendship!
Here is a shot of the kids and me- because I couldn't crop me off! I will appear again (Melissa) even though I'm "camera shy!"
Here is Ciara tubing with the girls. She was such a sport since she's 5 months pregnant and couldn't do a whole lot this summer with the boat.
She was the best driver ever- but that comes from growing up as a boat owner since childhood.Along with tubing the kids enjoyed jumping off the swim deck to Chad.

And the guys, mainly Chad who was the "water hog"
of the day, enjoyed tubing, knee boarding (kind-of), and wake boarding (Ok, only Herb was able to enjoy that because Chad never made it up)!

Here is Herb with the wake board.
Ryley and I (I know, I must have been having the time of my life if I'm going as far as to post pictures of me- especially in a swim suit)!



Ryley and Daddy at the end of a long day and after a good little nap. Ryley passed out when I was tubing and he slept on the boat floor for a bit!

The perfect way to end summer and we're already excited for next year!

Thanks again!

2 comments:

Kristy E.B. said...

Looks like fun! I had no idea the Williams got a boat...too bad summer's pretty much over!

jamie t. said...

What a beautiful day to be out on a boat. It looks like everyone had a great time.