Monday, September 21, 2009

{Guenther Octoberfest}

This past weekend was the 6th Annual Guenther Octoberfest. This year brought in about 250 people, which was less than expected, most likely because of the illusion of rain. That's right, illusion because it never rained, contrary to the city weather here in Portland!
Chad and Ryley taking a break from the fun.
Maisey posing so I'll leave her alone.The German band.My brother and sister in-law Tod and Jill (Chad's oldest brother).Their youngest daughter Ruby will dog Wallie- also wearing his German attire.Eliot- Tod and Jill's grandson in his cool duds!
The four of us- a picture I'm not fond of! My German speaking brother and sister who came up from Eugene- Erin (16) and Chase (19).
As always, it was a great festival. We also enjoyed time with family and friends on Sunday before heading home. We are so glad the rain didn't follow us to Hood River and we can't wait until next year to dress up again!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kids had such a fun time! Thank you for inviting them!! XOXO Mom

Alie said...

Love the outfits, you guys look great, what a fun family.

The Red Crew said...

You guys look fabulous! I bet the kids loved it... What a fun get together!

jamie t. said...

You guys looked great! I bet is was so much fun. Hope your work is going well. Can't wait to hear how its going. Call me when your not crazy busy.

The Hadley Family said...

I love your German clothes or what ever they are called. That's so fun that you have this tradition to be a part of every year. Your kids will have fun memories. :)

The Forrest Family said...

I was so excited to see you on facebook. I only check it monthly because I have the blog. I can't belive how cute your kids are. Time flys to fast when you have kids. I miss the octoberfest we would go every year in Eugene. You should email me its keniforrest@yahoo.com I definatly want to here more about what your up to.