Sunday, July 25, 2010

{saturday}

This weekend we went to the annual stake fair at church. It wasn't as hot as last year, but it was still pretty warm at 96! We only stayed for an hour and a half- just long enough to take it all in (performers, face painting, cotton candy, snow cones, and games). Ryley got soaked just standing next to the squirt gun games and from standing under the misters!
Chad took Maisey swimming while Ryley napped and I worked on some things at home.

I've been busy sewing away on some baby accessories every chance I get (many not pictured).

2 comments:

Kristy E.B. said...

Hey, can you email me that picture of Jamie and I? Stop by and see us anytime. Just don't expect a clean house :o).

Adrianna said...

You're projects are so cute, Rachel!! And I really love that picture of Jamie and Kristy! So cute!