
Here are the kids dressed up for the 4th time this season. I am already Halloween-ed out and it is only the eve!
I think Ry is too because he never wants to get into costume or wear his hat anymore. However, he did wear it everywhere and sleep with it for the last 6 weeks.

Maisey begged me to make her costume. She saw a pastel and fushia pink costume a couple months back in a magazine and asked me to do my best a replicating it. This is what I came up with. The fabrics ended up being much more than if I had bought the costume, so I planned on sewing it real nice so she could have it for awhile. However, I got to sewing and I wasn't really feeling it. At that point I skipped the
fancy stuff and made the bare stitches. Sewing can be exciting for me, but only if it something I
want to make. In the end it was worth the time, and she sure makes it sparkle!
0 comments:
Post a Comment