Tuesday, October 5, 2010

{Room Re-Do}

Maisey got a new room (literally, new location, color and carpet).
Okay, I hate the dolls in the picture below but I went through the same stage so I felt I was obligated to work them into the space. I am still looking for curtains and I am thinking something like these:
The window is enormous (90x63) so it hasn't been easy or cheap. I won't settle on anything though. They can wait, cuteness cannot be sacrificed.

3 comments:

Adrianna said...

So flippin' cute! Looks like Pottery Barn in there! :) I love the hair bows, too. And about ironing... I just don't buy shirts I have to iron- problem solved!

Kirsten said...

AMAZING!!!! So super cute!!!

Rachel said...

I've always loved PB but I am trying to go more shabby chic for this growing girl. The color is dark and you probably remember how afraid I was, but I love it now. I still need to figure out new baskets, but it is where it is right now.

Thanks ladies!