Sunday, October 17, 2010

{Mad Science}

Maisey is REALLY into science these days. Last week she attended a "Mad Science Chemistry Camp" at a nearby Girl Scout Lodge. She was so excited because she has her first overnight camp out there with her troop this December. We will see if she lasts all night since she's never been away with friends and has only been away two other nights (non consecutively) in her 7.5 years of life!
Working on her experiments.Here is picture of the bunks which fill the entire top of the giant lodge.

She is growing fast and I can't believe we are entering these new phases of childhood already!

Last week after Hip Hop Maisey was dancing in the back of the car as I drove and I couldn't help but tear up. It wasn't the Justin Bieber song that made me cry (although it was pretty bad), it was the reality that she is no longer a little girl. The "fight" is on with clothing, hair, music, all media, and to teach her how to live a virtuous life.

0 comments: