Sunday, May 22, 2011

{Curls}

I refuse to curl Maisey's hair (although I will give my time and straighten it everyday), because it is so long and heavy that it falls out immediately.

So, she now puts her own hair in sponge curlers some nights!

On rare occasions I've gotta love her style! She is trying to grow up a little too fast, and asks for make up EVER DAY. 99% of the time the answer is "No," but occasionally I spring for blush and clear mascara.

I can't blame the girl, I wore the same plastic nails at this age that she loves to buy (only they didn't have peace signs on them- another thing we don't agree on)!

1 comments:

Kristy E.B. said...

Cute pictures of Maisey and you! I was reading about your wanting to sell clothes, have you tried or heard of Plato's closet by Ross off 185th? I know they buy used clothes.