Sunday, May 8, 2011

{Mothers Day}

Today was a wonderful Sunday. Mothers Day is my favorite day of the year. I love being a mother more than anything, despite challenges which arise such as a little girl who thinks she's 15, and a little boy who survives off oxygen, and chooses to skip nearly every meal.


And, everything in the middle of course!


I got a new cut, went very dark (it's close to black), and bought some BOLD hot pink lipstick.




The family spoiled me with some super fun stuff.




My favorite thing, a 12qt. pot with 2 colanders inside (1 for pasta and 1 for vegetables for example).


The things that tickle us as mothers!




We were risky and braved the temperamental weather to get in a family bike ride. We got rained on but the kids still had fun!


I hope your day was fun too!

1 comments:

jamie t. said...

I love the hair and that hot lip gloss! I am glad your day was good. Mine was.... but we had rain. Where is Spring?