Slim pickings and a very limited wardrobe!
If you know me and fashion, this literally kills me!
Needless to say, I have been able to give a lot of clothes away, and I am hoping to sell some. Although I am not sure how or where. I would like to get a little return on them.
I don't claim to have the best style, but you better watch out by the time I'm done... JK:-)
Needless to say, I have been able to give a lot of clothes away, and I am hoping to sell some. Although I am not sure how or where. I would like to get a little return on them.
I don't claim to have the best style, but you better watch out by the time I'm done... JK:-)



2 comments:
awesome job! you are lookin' great!
that is about how many clothes i have... hahaha, no i probably have A LITTLE more. my friend came to my house once and was like "if i only had that many clothes, i would die", I was like, "uh, thanks?"
You have amazing style - you are one of the cutest dressed people I've ever met. You should have no problem finding a new home for those clothes. Still so awesome on how well you're doing!!!! You look fantastic!
Post a Comment