Friday, May 27, 2011

{Wavering }

6 weeks ago I made Maisey an appointment for a haircut. Today was the day and I wasn't sure what way we were going. She kept wavering back and forth on whether or not she was cutting it all off to her ears in an a-line, or whether she was going to get a trim.



Regardless, she was getting a cut because my hair dresser doesn't do kids (with the exception of Maisey), and we weren't going to mess it up by cancelling when the appointment was made 6 weeks out.


She kind of went for the middle of the road. It seems so short to us because it was to her bum. Along with curling it, see previous post, she was also started braid it. Now the possibilities are a little limited (don't even ask me how I am going to get all the layers into a bun for her upcoming recital), but I think it will be for summer.


I miss it already, although I wanted her to go shorter. And, you should have seen all the hair on the FLOOR. It was crazy!!! Luckily, the hair dresser is good with her razor and took TONS off!

1 comments:

jamie t. said...

Wow... her hair was so long! It looks great!