Thursday, September 15, 2011

{New Chapters}

This week has been rather exciting for the kids. Maisey started Activity Days (something she has been looking forward to since she was a preschooler when I was a leader) and Ryley, well he started preschool on Tuesday. He has been excited since Spring when he toured the school and we registered, but had cold feet the morning of. I actually think the morning would be better described as hot and cold. He woke up and didn't want to go, then 30 min. before leaving, he was hanging on the door handle begging to go. Then, he cried when we dropped him of (hysterically), but only for a minute apparently, and then he had a great time, until he was picked up, where he cried because he didn't want to leave!



Oh, his 3 year old emotions make us feel like stories we've heard of the "terrible 2's," but really, he usually always a sweetheart!



This was taken in one of the moments he was ready to go!

2 comments:

Kristy E.B. said...

Oh the 3 year old emotions. We know those well. I agree with many who say it's terrible threes, not terrible twos. But luckily Ryley is usually so calm, at least when I see him. Glad he liked preschool. We need to craft/sew together soon--next week?

Adrianna said...

Cutie Ryley... What a relief that he ended up loving it, right? Glad you guys found a good fit for him.