Wednesday, January 18, 2012

{Change}

I like change. Some might say that is a good thing, and others may not (the counselor in me has many interpretations :-).

The desire for change is typically reflected in our home. Every room in the house use to be updated at minimum yearly, but I've been trying to more practical these days, and creative, thus, my annual living room update us schedule for next month and minor changes will be made (possibly a yellow accent wall with stenciling- yes, that can be done nicely).

To start with I bought a can of spray paint (which I hate using, or have a fear of), and I repainted my wreath black.I also bought these hooks for super cheap at Jo Anns and gave them a quick re-touch (they were an ugly bronze color that did not match anything we own).

Now I want to spray more but I don't have any reason... In the meantime I found these cute "ruffle balls" on Pinterest . I can't figure out why, but mine do not have much resemblance (which is frustrating as all heck because I usually have good luck)! But, they made the cut I guess, because there they are sitting in a jar on the counter- for now!

1 comments:

jamie t. said...

I love updating too! It drives Aaron crazy.