Invitations
Sign-in (with 15 girls, I needed cell phone numbers on hand).For the party I baked 115 mini cupcakes (many, not pictured, went to neighbors).
On Friday I decorated them with my AWESOME 'BIG' Wilton decorating tip (go get one- it makes life SO easy). I also placed pearls on each cupcake with my Tweezeman tweezers (tedious, and your not surprised, right? You already know I'm crazy)!!!
I made BIG, DELICIOUS, homemade snowflake marshmallows to go in the treat bags (with cocoa) and blue and white chocolate snowflakes (always easy but cute and fun), and matching chocolate dipped pretzels.
(The snowflake cookie cutter looks a lot like a star- it was all I had to use after looking at 5 stores)
The 15 girls sang karaoke, danced to "Just Dance" on the Wii, and made snowflakes out of pasta which I spray painted white. 








It was so Winter-like!

Sign-in (with 15 girls, I needed cell phone numbers on hand).For the party I baked 115 mini cupcakes (many, not pictured, went to neighbors).
On Friday I decorated them with my AWESOME 'BIG' Wilton decorating tip (go get one- it makes life SO easy). I also placed pearls on each cupcake with my Tweezeman tweezers (tedious, and your not surprised, right? You already know I'm crazy)!!!
I made BIG, DELICIOUS, homemade snowflake marshmallows to go in the treat bags (with cocoa) and blue and white chocolate snowflakes (always easy but cute and fun), and matching chocolate dipped pretzels.
(The snowflake cookie cutter looks a lot like a star- it was all I had to use after looking at 5 stores)
The 15 girls sang karaoke, danced to "Just Dance" on the Wii, and made snowflakes out of pasta which I spray painted white. 








It was so Winter-like!(These photos were all recovered with Pandora Recovery. A great resource for mishaps! It was even free, unlike most out there!!!)



1 comments:
That looked like so much fun... and work! lucky little girls.
Post a Comment