My niece and nephew recently spent the night. We don't see them often enough, but the kids love being together.
When they're here we usually experiment with hair, food, and some sort of art or craft project. This time was no different.

We were eager to try out the cake pop makers the girls got for Christmas. I will say making the cake pops from scratch (see the Owls below), was not my favorite.
The girls made the ones in the 'makers,' and they were certainly light and different than a cake pop you would buy.
After making 3 cakes, but only about 30 cake pops (we threw the rest away), I vowed to never make them again. Yes, I was throwing in the towel which should tell you how UN-enjoyable they were. BUT, I like to get things 'right,' and I already bought stuff to make them again. However, I think I will wait until I have a cause.
Peyton's hair do which was knotted rows (not pictured).
The girls are just over 2 years a part and Colby (not pictured), is 5 months older than Maisey. Ryley is his biggest fan!

After making 3 cakes, but only about 30 cake pops (we threw the rest away), I vowed to never make them again. Yes, I was throwing in the towel which should tell you how UN-enjoyable they were. BUT, I like to get things 'right,' and I already bought stuff to make them again. However, I think I will wait until I have a cause.
Peyton's hair do which was knotted rows (not pictured).
The girls are just over 2 years a part and Colby (not pictured), is 5 months older than Maisey. Ryley is his biggest fan!The kids all love hands-on activities, and also spent time painting canvas'.



0 comments:
Post a Comment