The day started with Sky High.
Maisey and Ellie using my camera while I drove. Good one girls!
Next, it was onto the fair to watch Maisey (and Ellie) dance.
Ryley had a GREAT time touring the campers, trailers, reptiles, and construction equipment!
Chad enjoyed his enormous $9 corn dog- yuck. I won't lie, I tried it but I wouldn't dare order one.
Next, Maisey attended the Miranda Cosgrove (ICarly) concert with Lexie! Thanks to the Satters for inviting her!
Pics to come when I figure out what to do with this blog. I want to ask Blogger or Picasa a question but I cannot get a contact number no matter where I look!
Pics to come when I figure out what to do with this blog. I want to ask Blogger or Picasa a question but I cannot get a contact number no matter where I look!



2 comments:
Well, and I'm not gonna lie: that corn dog looks good! Maybe I'm just having some serious after-church pangs of hunger, but I really want one! Saw you guys waiting to turn into the fairgrounds on Friday. I waved, but you didn't see me. :)
That is the biggest corn dog ever! I'm sure that Chad had no problem putting it down though. Looks like you guys are staying busy and having fun... as usual :)
Post a Comment