Saturday, July 14, 2012

{lately}

Ryley has been testing out some new ways to enter the pool.

 He LOVES the water! Really, he wouldn't be our kid if he wasn't obsessed with H2O!

Boating
Little Abbey was such a trooper all those hours on the boat!
The boys
 Sleeping- I Love his long lashes and peaceful look.
He wouldn't get in the water for some reason. He thought it smelled weird but it was the boat. After getting in one time, the rope to the raft touched him and he freaked like it was going to take him under.

Wilde rides- I got boat sick and wanted off so bad. At least I kept everything down.
 Double duty on the wake board- go Herb!
 Ci
Chad on the knee board.

A little baking going on...
I made these funny cupcakes- but didn't eat one. Hopefully people liked them because candy and cupcakes don't mix in my mind!


Peas and carrots, corn on the cob, and mashed potatoes and gravy (for those who aren't on FB).
Bliss cupcakes- Honestly, I think all my baking is better, but the kids wanted ice cream on a scorching day, it's located across the street from dance, and I had to have "itty bitty" small cupcake, just to make sure they aren't better than mine!

1 comments:

jamie t. said...

I'm so jealous of the boating. You guys look like you are staying busy and having fun! Miss you guys