Sunday, July 22, 2012

{This Weekend}

Friday Chad took the kids to the Father/Child Camp out. I worked for several hours, and then Maisey's a friend and her daughter (Maisey's BF) came over to make hair clips. I wanted to make some for my new, all girl primary class. I was called to teach CTR 4 and I was elated when I found out I have 6 girls on my roster (although I just realized one stayed in the Quatama Ward during the switch). In the  morning I enjoyed finding some garage sales wit Lisa (I finally found an old window) and then lunch. My family called me home a couple hours early which gave us time to head to Sand in the City. We LOVE going each year and enjoyed it even more this time because it wasn't as crowded. I forgot my camera or else I would have more to show... If you haven't been, you should try for next year- it's really neat!
 




0 comments: