Saturday, May 11, 2013

{Growing- One Way}

Soon Ry may have to wear the not so stylish elastic pants. He is growing- up, which is making it SO hard to find him pants that fit his, oh, 24 month waste!
 I found a new store that I love, Ruum (mostly out East they said).
Thank you GAP, H & M (I've never really like you until now), and Ruum for helping me expand my color pallet.
Mom, just for you (and Ry of course), 5 of these are t-shirts (play clothes)!
Tonight we had to get rid of this jersey. Since October Ry has refused to wear anything Oregon Ducks, thanks to Beaver Alumni Uncle Adam!
As a result of this conversation on rivalries, we won't be surprised if Ry gives into peer pressure.
He was super excited about his new garments!
I'm convinced he is the pickiest dresser around.

0 comments: