Saturday, May 25, 2013

{Temperatures and Tradition}

 
We aren't used to the change in temp here in Utah and we are hoping to figure the temperature out in our house before long.
I'm sure the gas and electric companies are confused.
The middle floor is FREEZING, the top story a little too warm for comfort, and the bottom floor is just right.
Needless to say, the guest room may become my room this summer.
 
Friday nights are family movie nights when we get the chance. This is a long time tradition but we didn't always have them in OR due to constant engagements.
 Wizard of Oz
It's so cold Chad is laying on a heating pad!
Our freezing family cozy under blankets.
It is probably 58 degrees.
I bet I am on (or close) because I've always liked our room at  60 in the summer and this is way colder (plus we're not under blankets on the middle floor). I LOVE cold air in our room and lots of weight from blankets. Darn vent placement in this house!
 

0 comments: