Saturday, December 7, 2013

{Festival of Trees}

The Festival of Trees was going on this weekend so we decided to skip the ward Christmas party (aka same potluck menu as Halloween, and I'm a potluck hater) while the weather was good and take in the festivities.
I've come to the conclusion I'm obsessed with gingerbread houses; that was my favorite part!
 I loved this little Victorian house!
 BYU fans for sure!
 I loved this cottage!
 This bear cabin reminded me of the in-law (the bear fishing in the front left particularly).
 There were tons of beautiful trees for sale! All proceeds benefited the Children's hospital.

 My favorite set! I own many of the things that were on the set so that would make sense!
 An interesting crane tree.
 The green are frogs: maybe the princess and the frog?
 Bubble blowing!
 Afterwards we went to Thanksgiving Point to drive through the lights.



 My in-laws used to snowmobile race so I had to take this one; Chad always talks about the fun he had on these machines growing up!
 Advertising the tulip festival.

 A beautiful manger!
Nobody makes as good as divinity as my Grandma!!! I tasted a sample and figured it was worth spending $4.25 on 4 pieces only to take a bite and have it crumble in my mouth- boo!

0 comments: