Only fake creatures for this son of mine!
This day he liked his coat, the next he didn't. The same thing happened with his new snow coat. I finally got to the root of the problem- a girl at school keeps telling him he looks funny! Ah, kids!!!
He still LOVES dress up-and has a million persona's!
Especially with these new rain boots grandma sent for Christmas. Grandma came through when I couldn't find rain boots in Utah- only snow boots!
Opening his boots. He wants EVERYTHING for Christmas! If I didn't know his sweet tender heart I'd think he was greedy; I think it's being 5! Easy to please!
Trying on her Halloween costume- a nerd.
Jersey day for school spirit week.
Enjoying the sun at the park on a brisk Fall afternoon.
Trying out her new curlers.
Step 1
Yikes!!!
Step 2
More acceptable (i.e. less laughing)
Step 3
Step 4 (not pictured-very cute)!
Early morning mission to complete the vintage nursery at this vintage flea market!
Ready for outdoor school!
Thanksgiving! Yes, we celebrated a week earlier and had the most unusual Thanksgiving this year. The day started at 5AM with some black Friday shopping, a movie around lunch time, dinner at IHop, and Christmas decorating to name a few things.
Shopping at Smiths (the closest thing next to Fred Meyer but owned by Kroger).



















0 comments:
Post a Comment