It's beginning to look allot like Christmas around here!
So far we've tried to feel the Christmas spirit by attending the Gingerbread Festival (a fundraiser at the school for autism) as well as the Christmas Gift Show at the expo center. This week kicks off many more holiday events like the "Festival of Trees," ward and R.S. parties, and other events!
We put our tree up a day early this year since we had an early Thanksgiving the week before.
I'm also done wrapping and shopping.
Oma and Opa brought a boy and girl elf from OR and they made their debut today.
Family picture post church for the in-laws Christmas card.
This year we skipped having our pictures taken at the usual time in Oct. since the babies will be here before long.
Chad turned 39 today!!! For his birthday he got some new boots, the 2014 Guiness record book, and a passport for his upcoming fishing trip to Mexico.
Wow, I think that's a wrap of the last 2 months. I've been really, really awful at taking pics like I used to, and blogging, but I have been a little busy. I'm still lucky to be feeling great. My only complaint is at night sleeping- or not since I pee all night long.
The babies are measuring big and we were excited to make it to 24 weeks a couple weeks ago so they are viable.
25 week ultrasound. We are pleased to see them on ultra sound every Friday although we don't always get pictures. They are growing evenly and things are going well despite some high risk issues in front of us.













1 comments:
So glad to see some new posts!! Looks like you guys have been busy having lots of fun! Your twins' nursery looks super adorable!!
Post a Comment