Today was my last appointment before Monday's c-section! I was so glad since I have been spending more time than usual at the doctor's office... I have seen more people in the last two weeks than I have my whole pregnancy! But as we all can agree, the payoff is priceless.
I will also be glad to take off some off this "baby" weight!



7 comments:
Yeah! an end in sight:) I can't wait to see him. Good luck and let me know if you need anything
WOW! I didn't realize it was this close! Good luck with everything and post tons of pictures of that cutie when you get some time! :)
I can't believe you made it, I for sure thought he would come early(I guess he still can). I"m so excited for you!
Congratulations! Good Luck and I hope all goes well. I know I am not that close but let me know if you need anything. Can't wait to see pics!
So you will have the baby on Saige's Birthday-The 7th. What a great day to have it and sometimes his birthday will fall on Conference weekend, or Easter-So much fun. I am sure you are excited to releive yourself of pregnancy-but enjoy him moving around because it is such a great feeling.
Yes Tammy, I have been thinking that I probably won't feel the pitter patter for a while and I think I took it more for granted last time. With this 5 year span I am more attentive I would say!
Welcome Ryley!! We have been thinking of you four all day. Hope everything went smoothly. Can't wait to see a picture. Love & prayers. Congratulations!
Post a Comment