***I didn't have my camera with me because it was packed in the hospital bag but I still threw in some visuals.
We just re-introduced Maisey to the clay studio and she loves it. We had taken a LONG break and I think she forgot it existed. Her very favorite thing to do, and she runs to it when we arrive, is paint her own face.
Always a quick and fun meal for picky eaters!
We don't know this kid, but he is at the inflatable party center which you can check out on-line if you're interested.
And for tomorrow, we aren't entirely sure but I think it will involve primping and more girly time of some sort.
Maisey gets so mad when I get pedicures without her (and she ALWAYS notices and tries to guilt me with a "Hey Mom, you got your toes done without me, no fair!").
Last weekend we stayed home an entire Saturday (for once Chad was the one with cabin fever) and I cleaned out the garage. After wards Maisey and I had "craft time" and we made this "Final Countdown" visual aid to pass away the days until Ryley arrives. She made many things and I ended up doing most of it because she lost interest with Dad playing the Wii nearby... I plugged away until it was done and she has enjoyed keeping track.
The countodwn pages before assembly.
Starting with 12...
Down through the final delivery!




2 comments:
What a great idea to do all those fun things before the baby gets here. I bet Maisey is going to LOVEEEE having a tiny baby in the house! How exciting!
I remember when it was Ambria's last time being an only child and you almost mourn that for them but they do somehow bounce into the family thing like it or not. I love all the fun things you did and I can't imagine trying to keep yp with you and your schedule. I adore the countdown calendar also, so cute
Post a Comment