I ordered this cool nursing cover (the same print, although there are tons to choose from) and I totally love it. I never thought of such a thing but two of my gal friends pointed the same company out to me, as they knew it was something I would love. www.bebeaulait.com/
Thanks Alexa and Jenny!



4 comments:
That is way cute!!! I might just have to look into that for my next one!
I have the exact same one! I love it... and you have great taste :)
I am sure you will love it I know quite a few people who have them and really feel cozy nursing in public becaue of them. How could you go wrong with somehting that has that cute of a pattern
From all of us at Bebe au Lait, thank you for the mention! This nursing cover is our Kimono style.
Post a Comment