Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Little Poser

We wanted to have some fun with our camera before we take Ryley to a studio and here are some photos we took... We are also waiting for his clothes to fit a little better! I'll tell you, he might be a big baby but his 0-3 month clothes are still huge!




5 comments:

Chris and Melanie said...

I can't believe all that beautiful hair he has! WOW! He's such a doll. Makes me long for a little newborn again.

Mark and Tammy said...

Are you just eating him up. I just think he is the cutest thing, ya know for a boy and all. Darling little boy

Kari said...

What a cutie! He's going to be a heartbreaker!

The Mansfield's said...

He's beautiful Rachel. Alexa told me all about their visit. I hope you are feeling well and enjoying him.

Unknown said...

Ryley is so cute!!! Keep the pictures coming. :)