Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Catching Up

I've had several people tell me lately they have been checking the blog out and haven't seen anything new... I only wish the assumption that I'm probably too tired and I'm resting when he does was the reason- but that is far from the truth. Our life hasn't slowed at all. Which has me looking forward to the beginning of June when Maisey's current activities come to an end until the summer session- which we may and probably will forgo. Just yesterday I registered for summer term (boo whoo) and the term begins in about 6 weeks on June 23rd. We will probably swim as we do every summer each day and visit with friends, and along with school work we should be booked to the fullest. Luckily I will have a month off after summer term before fall begins!

I knew things wouldn't slow down much for us with another one in tow, but I am apologizing now because I have slacked on is taking pictures!!! It is true for number two, you aren't as eager as you were to capture each moment as you probably were with the first one. It has been a month since Ryley's birth and the last thing on my mind is taking pictures. However, don't quite checking in because more are on there way very soon!

0 comments: