Ryley got his first hair cut, or trim this past Saturday. I'd been wanting to cut it since before he was born and I even took scissors to the hospital! However, I don't know how to cut little baby hair so I just trimmed all along his neck and his side burns (which I need to buzz but won't). I heard from a friend who is does hair that you're not suppose to cut it before 1 year because it can permanently ruin their hair line. Surely he doesn't need any caliocs like his dad, so I'm walking on egg shells here. It is getting a little crazy in the back on top and I am contemplating trying out some pomade or wax on the little guy. I know that may sound terrible since he is so small but when it dries it is curly like Cramer from Seinfeld and he doesn't need big crazy hair! 
4 years ago



2 comments:
OHHHH I can't believe you are already cutting his hair. I guess the little babies hair is so soft and cute it is hard to cut. Though I am sure you don't want him wearing pony tails either.
He is soooo beautiful!!!!! I can't wait to see him on Sunday! :)
Post a Comment