Chad and one of our distant relatives the bigger siblings to the Children's Museum yesterday. They were hoping to go to the zoo but the weather wasn't as nice as we hoped for. However, this next Tuesday and Wednesday are expected to be in the 70's so I think Maisey, Ryley, and I will try again then.
The two of us moms spent some time alone with our newborns (4 and 6 weeks) and enjoyed going to the mall alone with out older complaining kids. The mall is somewhere we NEVER hardly visit because we never seem to make it past the toys if we try. Luckily we have a Gap, Gymboree, Target, and other stores virtually across the street for quick easy convenience. 
Of course you can see on the right Maisey has painted her face as usual. She always runs to that first but she decided it didn't look "good" and she washed it off in their bathroom during the visit!



3 comments:
Hey Rach,
He is so cute with curly hair! I can't wait til sunday!!! By the way you spelled my name wrong :) it is just jenny Ha Ha
What are the plans on Sunday? Give me a buzz.
I love the childrens museum! I need to back soon! I bet Grace would love it. Looks like Maisey had a blast. :)
Oh, I can't wait until it warms up and we can all go to the Zoo!
Post a Comment