Boy
, if Ryley makes a peep, and before I can even get to him, Maisey tells me to feed him. She tries to participate and I have to explain that it is my body and that I've done it before and that I don't need her help. I didn't think she would be as involved as she is in mothering him but I sure was wrong! She has become pretty bossy and I find myself constantly saying, "Maisey, please don't tell me how to take care of him" which only brings a scowl to her face. Maisey is so in love with him and it is really nice to see despite their age gap. I know that she will always look out for him as she already gets very defensive and protective of the littlest jokes.
4 years ago



1 comments:
What a sister-she is adorable taking care of her brother. I guess it is good to have a helper once in awhile
Post a Comment