I'm not sure what kind of parents we appear to be but despite any one's thoughts on this we are a lot happier... Maisey has graduated from our bed to our bedroom floor. Since this move we have all slept a lot better at night! When Maisey first saw this make shift bed she said, "Mom, that is sooo fancy!" As if her bed wasn't charming enough... Ryley goes back and forth between the cradle and our bed, but we will give him a little more time to adjust before we cry out for support as we attempt to "train" this one to sleep!
*Another wonderful bonus: Ryley is now sleeping about 6 hours throughout the first stretch of his sleep cycle... I can't seem to make it into bed to reap all of the rewards that a restful night bestows, but I sure get a lot done!



1 comments:
That's a big step! Good for you guys. Now you need to start going to bed when he does so you can get some sleep!!!
Post a Comment