Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Birthday Gift

For my birthday my in-laws and grandparents always give me money so that I can buy whatever I want most. I love the freedom of being able to spend it the way I want to... And this is how I spent it this year.
Each year I have always planted flower baskets and they've always died in the hot Hood River sun. I think that these will live since we aren't facing the sun most of the day and we have some shade too.

If not, I will just have to keep re-planting like years passed.


I only wish I hadn't left my old ones at our old house in Hood River because they were almost identical except they were semi-circles.


2 comments:

Mark and Tammy said...

I wish I had a knack for Flowers-but if I asked for them for my birthday or anything I would somehow manage to kill them and then there goes my birthday money

jamie t. said...

those are great! I love flowers and they always make everything seem so homey.